Monday, May 16, 2011

Letter 6: Beans, Corn and Peas

You're probably wondering what beans, corn and peas have to do with anything. Yet they have this thing I like to call amazement, when I, myself, am not very fond of those veggies. My whole life I have never liked them and as I gotten older I will eat them but there is still something about the texture of those three veggies that I do not like. I do not consider myself a picky eater at all, but those veggies are my downfall even though I try to eat them anyways. The Funny part is you LOVE them, which amazes me and makes me happy. I love that you love food as much as I do. I like to joke around that I would eat more if I knew I would not get fat.
















I am so proud of the your enjoyment of food and how excited you get about beans and corn especially. I am praying and hoping that you continue to enjoy your food and do not become picky. Until then I will give you as much beans, corn and all the other veggies you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment